Kyra K. Blankenship Attorney


Kyra K. Blankenship, P.C.


913 Texas Ave, Lubbock, TX 79401

Free Initial Consultation!


Got some quick questions?  We’ve got the answers!

What do I do if I am involved in a motor vehicle accident?

Do not leave the scene. 

Always call the police.

Request emergency medical services if someone is injured. If the police will not come to the scene or fail to arrive, make a report of the accident the local police department. If you have a cell phone with a camera, take photos of the scene and the vehicles involved in the accident. Obtain the following information from the other driver(s) involved in the accident: name, address, phone number, driver’s license number, license plate number, insurance information (company name and policy number). If there are any witnesses, obtain their name, address, and phone number.

  • Only give a statement to an insurance company after seeking legal advice.
  • If you have been injured, contact my office to ensure that your legal rights are preserved.  You will receive a free consultation and legal advice regarding your options.
What do I do if a loved one is killed in an accident?
If someone you love has been killed as a result of the negligence of someone else, you should consult an attorney immediately.  A wrongful death claim may be brought against the negligent party(s) or negligent company and a survival action may be brought against the negligent party(s) or negligent company on behalf of the decedent’ estate.  If someone you love has died and you have questions regarding the negligence resulting in said death, give my firm a call.  We want to hold those parties responsible and accountable for such tragedy.


Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm After hour and weekend appointments are available.
Se habla Español.



913 Texas Ave Lubbock, TX 79401

Translate »